Friday 19 October 2012

"Quiet but confident"

Any one who knows me would say I'm a quiet but confident person and that just what an acquaintance said to me today- and it stems from knowing my 'stuff'.

Having trained as a designer many years ago, I still apply all that I learned to my business today.
It's about having the skills to just know, without thinking to hard, about what good design is.
Knowing that presentation is everything in this business and knowledge that a good product, right down to the very small design detail is key.
When training, we were taught to look at our work objectively, as a customer would see it and that meant accepting the negative things we might hear as well as the positives.

I don't find it difficult to 'big' my self or the business up but I just don't need to-I can see that all our customers are happy when they ooze about the quality of the items, they are enthusiastic to try new skills and more importantly, they appreciate that respect and passion for the product and customer alike goes in to every item we sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment