Monday 14 October 2013

Life for Drawn Threads has changed for ever...and I love it!

The last two months since I finally moved into my 'still new' studio have been the most wonderful, crazy, busy and without a doubt, the best business decision I made! 
Not only is it so important for us creative folk to have a base but I feel that one away from home helps with productivity and professionalism. To have a premises shows clients and customers that it is a strong business, moving in the right direction. 
I loved working from home, but the knock on effect the studio has given me is HUGE!

And I now no longer have to take my workshops to different venues, the lovely crafters come to us. The days of taking all the equipment to deliver a workshop can be excusing! And it's means that I can put on as many workshops or course as I can fit it.
Having had the pleasure to have decorated the Festival of Thrift camper can with Becky Sunter was incredible! And doing the Festival of thrift, mind blowing! And all wouldn't have happens without being based at Lingfield Point!
 
And it put the business's firmly in the right direction  

No comments:

Post a Comment