Friday 18 April 2014

Year Of Thrift...still going strong!

I now Feel so comfortable about doing our year of thrift, it's second nature. 

I needed more fabrics for my students to practice their patchwork pieces on and my first instinct these days is to always always re-use, reclaim, recycle-so ventured to charity shops to find just what I needed. 
And I still love buying all my fruit, veg, meat and dairy groceries at the local indoor market. Not only is it a local treasure, but exellent value for money, great produce and always bought with a smile from the stall holders. 

And this week I am thinking of more ideas that I can add to the Festival of Thrift # SchoolOfThrift google page....thinking jams, a tutorial on Lavendar bags for wedding favors and stash stripping garments for maximum fabric!    


No comments:

Post a Comment