Monday 13 August 2012

Workshops in Darlington by Drawn Threads

The dates for the workshops have been finalised, session ideas are in the bag and now I'm looking forward to starting them.
They will be every Friday but dedicated workshops will be the first Friday of every month, offering a wide variety of crafts to learn and new skills to develop.
Cafe Create (opposite the theatre) have been wonderful, and it is such a lovely venue to deliver craft workshops. The ambiance they provide is welcoming and I look forward to developing and delivering exciting projects there.

All the workshop kits are finished-over 100 of them. I am confident that with the hours I have put in during recent weeks, dedicating lots of time to all the nitty gritty touches that are important to me, that these kits will allow you to make something different and special.
The kits are also available to purchase without attending the workshops, if you wish.
I'm happy for anyone to contact me about either purchasing the kits or booking for the workshops and feel my future is really moving in the right direction-a direction that I am passionate about.

1 comment: