Friday 3 August 2012

Workshop stuff and such a positive day!

I'm feeling so positive today, I have been doing more work on the workshop pack and have nine different workshop ideas in place with lost of packs made up ready and waiting.

Each one is wrapped up in brown paper or in a fabric bag tied like a lovely present. When each one is opened up, I hope anyone doing the workshops of making at home feel thrilled as to what they can make.

I had a meeting with the lovely Joanne Land from Darlington's Cafe Create, (Www.cafecreatedarlington.org) and feel very charged about the future. I'm thrilled to be part of the creative scene in Darlington, it's one more step along my journey and I can't wait to begin the workshops there.

I'll keep you posted as to when they begin and when but in the mean time there will be packs available to buy at the cafe along side other items for sale.
The workshops will be one, two or three hours long, all equipment is provided and there will be enough in the packs for you to carry on with your activity once you get home to make another item or two.
I'm very excited about the felt making workshop, two hours plus kit and also rose or corsage workshop, I think everyone will be thrilled with what they make!

Im sure you can pick up on my enthusiasm (big smiles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment