Wednesday 7 November 2012

A whirl wind couple of weeks

Crikey...what a mad few weeks and I've had to put blogging to one side and concentrate on the orders and stock.
It's an exciting time of year and I love the buzz of the up coming Christmas season and I love being busy, but I will be so pleased when Christmas is finally here!

I've been at a number of events, last week was the November Darlington People Sunday Market last week, meeting new customers and new stall holders but my goodness, it was SO cold!
This week I'm at Carmel Collage Christmas Fayre, I'm really looking forward to it. I volunteered Reuben to help clear up afterwards, well, it is school!

So now I've got all my stock complete, all ready for the Carmel College Quality Christmas Fayre on Thursday and I've just finished an order for a 11 year olds girly birthday party for felt rose corsage' to be worn on the wrist-I'm looking forward to hearing all about it soon.
I can now breath and take in all the joys of the festive season.

No comments:

Post a Comment