Friday 9 November 2012

Carmel quality fayre

Last nights fayre at Carmel College in Darlington was just lovely.
The delightful carols sung by the choir set the tone for the evening and the festive stalls looked amazing!!!!
Well done kids!

I had some surprising sellers such as the needle books and pin cushions and the IPad cases went down like hot cakes.
The "I love ...." Bags were also a huge hit and I'll look forward to seeing them around town.
And it's left me thinking "why have I never done the Carmel fayre before"?
especially when I have attended many other school fayres and craft fairs around the region over the years.

Now it had left me with a hectic few weeks re-making the stock for the next markets at the end if November.
And its all smiles from me!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success at the fayre. The Christmas button bag kits look charming.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of your kits, wish i lived closer. well done on a successful day

    ReplyDelete