Monday 3 February 2014

The #YearOfThrift Rules

Realised this week I haven't added the Year of thrift Rules to the blog. 
My husband like to call them guidelines, I prefer to call them rules, I stick to them and perhaps is they were guidelines I might be tempted to cheat!

Rules
1. Be thrifty and enjoy it! (Coffee shops)carefully about every purchase.
2. DONT impulse buy-Bought in sales, second hand etc
3. Food bought locally from markets, farms and sustainable sources.
4. Learn new skills or trade our abilities 
5. Repair, reuse or recycle.  
6. New isn't bad, justify the longevity. 
7. Don't bulk buy-no stock piling or hoarding.
8. Give unneeded things to assist others thriftiness.
9.
10.

The reason why there are blank numbers is to encourage the 'experiment' to grow and continue. This isn't some thing new to us and I know we'll continue in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment