Thursday 20 February 2014

Year Of Thrift, Shopping Local....and CAKE!!

Everyone knows, #shoppingLocal is so important to me. 
On my way home on Thursday I popped in to a local sandwich shop called 'The Sandwich Shop' as I fancied some cake to go with a cup of coffee. 
Not only did I get super cakes but service with a smile too. This is precisely why my #Year of Thrift and Shopping Local such a pleasure. 
Not only am I sustaining a small local business rather than popping to a larger supermarket, I'm buying only what I want and need, I'm getting exellent produce and a sence of pride from helping the community.
If you are local up Darlington pop in a try some of their delicious goodies and if not, why not show them support by following them on Twitter. 
https://mobile.twitter.com/sandwichshopuk

No comments:

Post a Comment