Sunday 19 April 2015

Being a thrifty girl...doing up an old tool tray.

My lovely friend Sharon gave me a fabulous old tool tray minus the rusty nails and a lifetimes worth of dust. And with the suggestion that it would make a great sewing box for all the usually bits and pieces needed in workshops, I could have waited and texcited about my gift, I got started straight away. Washing, sanding and then spray painting before I remembered to take a picture. 
Now completed and renovated, it looks fantastic.

I can't wait for tomorrow to take it to the Bobbin Shed and tomorrows Traditional Patchwork workshop and adding all the equipment needed. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, hardly recognise it from the dusty thing from this morning, well done. Can't wait to see it at the Bobbin Thread. Glad it's now got a use. Sharon x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it nd I'm sure it will get many a comment from my ladies x

      Delete