Saturday 11 April 2015

Time away....but it's all been work, work, work!

It's been far too long since I last blogged...it's been an incredibly busy term with workshops, events and starting new work that it was one thing I didn't get round to doing.
I have a new web site (I still have www.DrawnThreads.co.uk). 
The new web site features more of my work but also has a shop and updates on some of the events I'll be attending and people I'll be working with.
http://sarahoatley.simpl.com

The exhibition went stupendously well and now I'm beginning to work on a new set of landscapes...Based on the Yorkshire Dales, County Durham and the North east coast. 


Each piece will have a very 'Patchworked' feel with layering of fabric to add texture and depth and much more sketchy feel to the stitching and detail.


'Two Yorkshire Barns'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, love the colours and the trees. Can't wait to see the finished picture. Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back and I love that landscape x

    ReplyDelete