Sunday 17 June 2012

Fiddely sewing ideas

The last few days I have been working on some very fiddely items.
I made quite a few miniature owls that are either key rings or mobile phone 'friends'. The really are cute and I'm hoping others will feel the same way too.

I have also been working on a number of different floral items in a pale colour scheme.
I have been using the most beautiful silks and Cotton lawn fabrics so they look delicate and feminine.
I have cut out some wonderful felt to begin so roses too-I can't wait to start those tomorrow.

I have a whole range of flowers or floral ideas in mind, some of them I have had for a number of years but I never got round to starting them-so more to come.

I gave spent quite a bit of time today tidying up and organizing my room or 'studio'. I'm a very happy teddy, now I have everything where I want it and most importantly, fill find it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment