Tuesday 31 July 2012

Workshop starter pack are nearly ready...

I have been working on workshop packs for the past few days. It is so important for me that they not only help someone make something lovely but also they feel special, just like opening a present!
They will contain everything that is needed to make something beautiful, with all the instructions included and even templates so they can be made again and again when you get home.
I put some thought in to the presentation, even down to how the little note book should look and the ribbon that tied it all together-using frayed fabric in a floral pattern to give it a retro feel.
I'm so excited at the prospects that these will bring!

I have also been working on some thread/stitched images this week. One of my favorite at the moment is the seed pods and it's turned out to be a favorite for a few others too, which is always so touching. I have added two colours so far but plan on adding another deeper chocolate brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment