Saturday 15 September 2012

Agatha and me

As a maker of all things beautiful, it can be a solitary business. But I do have one constant happy companion that is always around. She is not known for her advice or inspiration but her undivided attention and devotion is always welcomed.
Agatha is my kitty cat. I was there when she was born and when there's no distraction such as food or toys she follows me every where I go throughout the house, sitting at my desk where I work and talking to me on regular intervals.

She now copies the other kitty cats by sitting when asked, for her treats or dinner and is nearly on the way to rolling over on command too!
The 5am "I love you, I need you cuddles" can be a teeny weeny bit frustrating but I always give in to her. I adore my loyal friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment