Friday 6 July 2012

I found my mojo again!

After a few days of feeling poorly and generally not my self I have worked madly on Thursday and Friday this week. I lost all passion to work early this week do decided that the best thing to do was....nothing! I kept going back in to my room but found no inspiration.
It was only after I had the opportunity to use some lovely red and white clay and decided to make teeny tiny houses.
I feel quite fascinated by the idea that lots of detail can be put in to some thing so small, something I have been doing with the miniature stitched pictures.
I'm going to continue with this medium and see what I can get from it.

I have begun a large stitched image of seed pods and a wonderful plant I drew a few weeks back but as its quite big, there is SO much more to do on it.
I love that even the smallest stitch makes a huge difference to the overall image and most importantly-looks sketched!

No comments:

Post a Comment