Saturday 21 July 2012

Some great photos!

It was so beautiful today with the sun streaming through the window and there have been far to few of those latley. It left me feeling so happy, that summer is now here and I can get outside and find insperation.
I have had some great photos taken to use for my new web page and promotional work and I'm very happy with how they have turned out.

As some of the items made have a hint of vintage and a retro in style, they would be perfect for weddings, parties or even sweet sixteens.
The roses are made from the nicest wool felt in an antique cream colour and are so delicate.
One of the corsages' is made from wool felt and has beautiful antique lace and ribbon to tie around the wrist. The other is made from 100% silk and satin, with a pin to be worn on your favorite outfit.
My personal favorite is the silk Iphone case, for those special occations where a boring plastic case just wont do.
I have to take a few more images of favors and confetti parcels but if I do say so my self they are just lovely. They can be given too each of the guests at a wedding, party etc and have stitched ends for easy accsess my tearing at the stitching on the ends. I'll put them on as soon as i'm happy with them. If you look carefully there is an owl and a pussy cat but no pea green boat in one of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment