Friday 11 January 2013

Moved on so much

In a past life I was a play worker-I qualified and begun working for the Northgate community Play Project and also the Skernepark Play Project as their project co-ordinator.
I Iove my job, everyday was different and always kept you on your toes. A huge part if the job was developing each workshops and scheme delivered.

The children loved craft activities and I was able to draw on all the idea resources I had built up in the precious 20 yrs of selling as a crafter and working out in the community.

I have been able to use these skill In the business now, as I develop the kids 'bits and piece it' kits and craft kits.
I remember what they loved to do best and what they always asked we could have at the next workshop.
These kits are very popular especially the fabric painting puppets.
And I have received some fantastic reviews from customers and their children enjoying the crafts.
I'm anyone would like to purchase these you can purchase them on etsy or alternatively by contacting me via email








No comments:

Post a Comment