Saturday 5 January 2013

Re-use, recycle and re-make

I have had some time to potter over the Christmas and New Year holidays to do some very needed projects.
One was painting my bedroom for the first time after living here 15yrs and the other was 'doing' up two old chairs that I bought at a local junk shop for only £5.00!

One is in the process if being upholstered and the other has been spray painted pink with some old but unused spray paint.
I'm SO pleased with the colour and I now have four chairs in my breakfast room that are all painted in Cath Kidston colours-all ready to match my vintage coloured cutlery.



2 comments:

  1. I love the pink chair, and a bargain at £2.50. I can't wait to see the other one.
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i admire people who do DIY, it looks great

    ReplyDelete